Delhi’s innovations a model for India: Sisodia at Harvard
| Education Jagat - 19 Feb 2018

The Delhi Govt. is providing world-class facilities to the 95 per cent population that cannot access expensive private facilities, asserted Education Minister Manish Sisodia, at Harvard University. Sisodia, who is also the Delhi Education minister, said that AAP government’s innovations in education and healthcare are a model for the country. “India has created several public institutions like the IITs, IIMs and AIIMS that produce professionals of high caliber. But all these institutes currently cater to 1-5% of the population. For the rest of the 95 per cent, the system has completely collapsed. The situation is similar to healthcare as well,” he said. Sisodia, who also looks after the education portfolio, added that the country’s development depends on the quality of its human resource, its people; and the quality of the human resource depends on their access to high-quality education and healthcare.
Get updated  to the  news  on  e-paper...



Browse By Tags




Related News

Copyright © 2016. Education Jagat | All Rights Reserved
No of Visitors : 252996